1. Log into GMail
2. Navigate to your GMail settings by clicking on the gear icon at the top right and then clicking on settings
3. Navigate to the Accounts and Imports tab and scroll down to the section labelled Check mail from other accounts. Click on Add a mail account. This will open in a new tab or window
4. From the new window which opens, enter the email address you created for your domain name and click on Next
5. Select Import emails from my other account (POP3) and click on Next
6. On the next screen, enter the full email address created for your hosting account in the username field and the password of the email created for your hosting account in the password field. For the POP server field, enter mail.mydomain.com (repacing mydomain.com with your domain name). For the Port field, select 995 and finally check the checkbox labelled Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail.
If everything went well, you should see a screen like the following, confirming that you've successfully added your email account to Gmail:
The above steps have helped you allow Gmail to read mails sent to your email addresses on your hosting account. You can also learn how to use Gmail to send your emails.
- gmail, email, pop3, imap, smtp, inbox
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Before proceeding, be sure to have created an email account and to have installed a free TLS...